Tuesday, November 1, 2011

NEWS RELEASE -- Barnett to Continue Budget Plan for Few Weeks

NEWS RELEASE, Nov. 1, 2011

BARNETT TO CONTINUE BUDGET PLAN FOR FEW WEEKS

I am continuing my board item "plan to save district from insolvency,"
scheduled on Tuesday, November 1st Board Agenda, for a couple weeks while
I analyze the District's financial data in more detail. I want to ensure
all my numbers reflects the latest revenue projections and anticipated
costs to the district. I look forward to discussing this plan with my
board colleagues and the public in the very near future.

In the interim, please contact me with feedback, and suggestions regarding
my plan to prevent insolvency.

Thank you.

Scott Barnett
Scottbarnettsdusd@gmail.com

You are a subscriber to the news release mailing list for the San Diego Unified School District. To unsubscribe, send a message to "media@lists-sandi-net" with the word "unsubscribe" in the body of the message. For an archive of these releases, go to http://sdusd-news.blogspot.com/